Venue: Committee Room 2, Civic Centre, Poulton-Le-Fylde
Contact: Duncan Jowitt Democratic Services and Councillor Development Offic
Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman
Councillor Turner was elected as chairman and Councillor R. Amos was elected vice-chairman.
Declarations of interest
Members will disclose any pecuniary and any other significant interests they may have in relation to the matters to be considered at this meeting.
To confirm as a correct record, the minutes of the previous meeting of the Employment and Appeals Committee.
The minutes of the previous meeting were approved as a correct record.
Report of the Head of Business Support.
All the reviewed human resources policies below were approved:
· Capability Policy and Procedure
· Disclosure and Barring Service Policy
· Secure Handling and Storage Policy
· Managing Stress in the Workplace
· Shared Parental Leave Policy and Notification Procedures
· Agency Worker Policy and Guidance
· Drugs and Alcohol in the Workplace Policy
· Employer Discretions Policy
· Long Service Award