Venue: Remote Access (internal) - Remote access. View directions
Contact: Democratic Services Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Declarations of interest
Members and Officers will disclose any pecuniary and any other significant interests they may have in relation to the matters under consideration.
To confirm as a correct record the minutes of the Emergency Powers
Non-Executive Decisions meeting held on 06 May 2020.
The minutes of the Emergency Powers meeting, which dealt with decisions normally reserved for Planning Committee, held on Wednesday 3 June 2020 were confirmed as a correct record.
The Schedule of Appeals lodged and decided between 6th April- 15th May 2020, is attached.
That the position regarding the appeals, as set out on pages 33-37 of the agenda reports pack, be noted and that any Member requiring any further details or clarification on any appeal, should contact the relevant Case Officer.
In preparing the reports on this agenda the following documents have been used:
1. The Wyre Borough Local Plan (2011-2031)
2. Draft Revised Joint Lancashire Minerals and Waste Local Plan
3. Joint Lancashire Minerals and Waste Local Plan
4. Statements of Government Policy/guidance (NPPF, NPPG, Ministerial Statements etc.)
5. Supplementary Planning Guidance and evidence base documents specifically referred to in the reports
6. The application file (as per the number at the head of each report)
7. The forms, plans, committee reports and decisions as appropriate for the historic applications specifically referred to in the reports
8. Any additional information specifically referred to in each report.
These background documents are available on line, or for inspection by a written request to Planning Services, Civic Centre, Breck Road, Poulton-le-Fylde, FY6 7PU.
Reports of the Head of Planning Services on planning applications to be determined at this meeting:
The Head of Planning Services submitted one application and report to be considered.
Erection of 16 apartments in a three storey block including access and car parking.
The application was brought to the meeting for determination at the request of Councillor Henderson and due to the fact that applications for development on the site had been previously determined by the Planning Committee.
The site was familiar to all as the site location was adjacent to the Wyre Council Civic Centre. Prior to the meeting, site photographs were also distributed to further assist with the understanding of the proposal and its impact.
An update sheet with additional information was published on the council’s website and made available at the meeting, this information had only become available after the original agenda was published. The attendees considered the update sheet, which included amendments to consultation responses and conditions.
Councillors Ballard and Moon considered the application and discussed their views with the officers. They also took on board the views shared to them, prior to the meeting, by Councillors Le Marinel, I Amos and R Amos.
The Chief Executive confirmed he had considered the all of the points raised and subsequently he decided that the application be approved (as per the recommendation) under the provisions of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990, subject to the conditions as set out below.
1. The development must be begun before the expiration of three years beginning with the date of this permission.
Reason: This condition is required to be imposed pursuant to Section 91 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 as amended by Section 51 of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004.
2. The development shall be carried out, except where modified by the conditions to this permission, in accordance with the Planning Application received by the Local Planning Authority on 23/12/2019 including the following plans/documents:
· Site Location Plan
· Proposed Site Plan (Revised) Drawing Number SP-0001 P1
· Planting Plan Drawing Number 199.4.02
· Landscaping Proposals Details Drawing Number 199.3.01
· Hardworks Plan Drawing Number 199.4.03
· Ground Floor and Site Plan Drawing Number GA-0001 P1
· First and Second Floor Plan Drawing Number GA-0002 P1
· Roof plan Drawing Number GA-0004 P1
· Sections Plan Drawing Number SC-0001 PL
· Proposed North and Southern Elevations Drawing Number EL-0001 Rev P2 (Revised)
· Proposed East and Western Elevations Drawing Number EL-0002 Rev P2 (Revised)
The development shall be retained hereafter in accordance with this detail.
Reason: For the avoidance of doubt and so that the Local Planning Authority shall be satisfied as to the details.
3. No development above ground level shall be commenced until details of the materials (including samples as appropriate) to be used in the construction of the external surfaces of the building (including the external walls, roof, and windows) have first been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The development shall be carried out using the approved materials.
Reason: To safeguard the visual amenities of the locality and in accordance with Policy CDMP3 of the Wyre Local Plan (2011-31).
4. A watching brief shall be undertaken during the course of the development works. The watching brief shall ... view the full minutes text for item 12.