Venue: Council Chamber - Civic Centre, Poulton-le-Fylde. View directions
Contact: Emma Keany Democratic Services Officer
Declarations of interest
Members will disclose any pecuniary and any other significant interests they may have in relation to the matters under consideration.
To confirm as a correct record the minutes of the Planning Committee meeting held on 05 February 2020.
The Schedule of Appeals lodged and decided between 15 January 2019 – 15 February 2020, is attached.
In preparing the reports on this agenda the following documents have been used:
1. The Wyre Borough Local Plan (2011-2031)
2. Draft Revised Joint Lancashire Minerals and Waste Local Plan
3. Joint Lancashire Minerals and Waste Local Plan
4. Statements of Government Policy/guidance (NPPF, NPPG, Ministerial Statements etc.)
5. Supplementary Planning Guidance and evidence base documents specifically referred to in the reports
6. The application file (as per the number at the head of each report)
7. The forms, plans, committee reports and decisions as appropriate for the historic applications specifically referred to in the reports
8. Any additional information specifically referred to in each report.
These background documents are available on line, or for inspection by a written request to Planning Services, Civic Centre, Breck Road, Poulton-le-Fylde, FY6 7PU.
Reports of the Head of Planning Services on planning applications to be determined at this meeting:
Change of use of former Police Station to create a mixed use retail and leisure development comprising a food/retail hall, the erection of a part single and part 2 storey rear extension (following demolition of existing garages to the rear) and inclusion of external seating area to the front.